We offer 21 RV sites, 8 Apartments, Hall Rental
and an occasional Mobile Home for Sale
SEASONAL RENTAL PRICING (Effective July 1, 2018)
RV SITES: ALL renters of RV sites will pay a $40 water deposit; $50 for electric; $10 mail box key deposit; water and electric turn-on/off fees; PLUS a deposit on file equal to one month’s RV rent. Renters pay their respective monthly utility fees.
- 6 months: $260 plus monthly electric and water service fees (individual metered)
- 3-5 months: $280 plus monthly electric and water service fees (individual metered)
- Monthly rate: $300 plus monthly electric and water service fees (individual metered)
- Weekly Rate: $175 (utilities included) ($150 deposit required)
- Daily Rate: $100 first day, then $20 daily (utilities included)
- Daily Rate: $20 (no utilities)
APARTMENTS: ALL monthly apartment renters will pay deposits of: $40 water; $70 electric; $10 mail box key; one month’s rent (to guarantee same apt); and $100 cleaning fee. Renters also pay a $35 monthly water service fee along with the apartment’s individual electric bill.
- Apts 1, 2, 8: 1-2 months $525, 3-4 months $500, 5+ months $475
- Apts 3, 6, 7: 1-2 months $600, 3-4 months $575, 5+ months $550
- Apts 4, 5: 1-2 months $360, 3-4 months $360, 5+ months $360
APT WEEKLY RATES (utilities included)
- Apts 1, 2, 8: $250
- Apts 3, 6, 7: $285
- Apts 4, 5: $170
DANCERS LANE APARTMENT HOUSE: ALL monthly apartment renters will pay deposits of $40 water; $80 electric; $10 mail box key; one month’s rent (to guarantee house); and $100 cleaning fee.
- One Family: 1-2 months $800, 3-4 months $775, 5+ months $750
- Two Families: 1-2 months $1000 , 3-4 months $975, 5+ months $950
HOUSE WEEKLY RATES (utilities included)
- One Family: $350
- Two Families: $500
(If there is a request for a longer period than you reserved, you will be given the opportunity to match that request. If not matched, your deposited will be refunded. Reservations are finalized by Sept 1st.)
STORAGE FEES (May 1st – October 31st)
- $35 monthly
- No Pets allowed!
- Internet service available (have to call directly for access)
- Laundry facility plus a clothesline, trash service, recycling, heated indoor pool and a clubhouse.
- With so much fun stuff to do in this area, you can look forward to returning here for some peace and quiet.
- We have fruit trees that belong to everyone.
- For complete park rules download this PDF. Rules are updated as necessary.
HALL RENTAL FEES:
- Three (3) HRS $100 (plus $100 deposit to hold date)
- One (1) DAY $125 (plus $125 deposit to hold date)
- CONSECUTIVE DAY RENTAL $225 PER DAY (plus $225 deposit to hold dates)
- Hall Priority: Co-op, Association, Outside park
- Outside park rental contracts must be signed and approved by the Board of Directors
May we rent a space for just a week or two? Yes
Do you provide cable TV and telephones? We provide the hook up to both but you must contact the companies directly for access.
Do you have laundry facility, restrooms and showers available? Yes